Here’s a pretty exhaustive list of tools and resources that I use on a regular basis. Along with a whole load of really useful ways to learn and improve. I hope it helps!
- Wacom Cintiq Companion 2 UK – US
- Wacom Keyboard UK – US
- Vertical Ergonomic Mouse UK – US
- Sennheiser Momentum 2 (Over Ear) UK – US
- Pentel Graphgear 500 Mechanical Pencil UK – US
- Windsor & Newton Extra Smooth Bristol Board* UK – US
- Copic Set B Ciao Markers UK – US
- Manga Paper UK – US
- Stationary (rulers, etc.)
*The absolute gold standard of paper…I never thought I’d be a fanboy for paper…
These two are the heavyweights of anatomy and comic book storytelling respectively.
- The Pocket Lawyer for Comic Book Creators: A Legal Toolkit for Comic Book Artists and Writers UK – US
This may seem like an odd thing to include but I can’t recommend this book enough. If you’re looking to publish a comic book, you need this book. Just make sure to actually lawyer up too.
Note: Many links featured on this page are affiliate links that offer me some commission that I use to put food on the table and keep the blog going. I don’t link something unless it’s really worth your consideration but if you’re uncomfortable with that for any reason you are completely welcome bypass those links and search what you’re after on your favourite search engine. I won’t hold it against you, I promise.